Monday, April 18, 2011

I Can't Believe It's Food Storage

Good Morning Sol-o-mon!!!!


I hope you're enjoying our tips! Please let me know if there is something you'd like to learn about or tips you would like to share with all of us!!


Sometimes our (Sister Brandi, Sister Leiah, Sister Amanda and myself) greatest challenge is knowing how to help the vast levels of preparedness that each sister is at. We are also personally working at different paces getting our own homes in order. It can seem overwhelming, undaunting, and ultimately undo-able at times. When/ If you begin to feel that way, take a step back, take a breath in and let it out. Sit Indian style and say, "Llama, llama, llama...." ok, not really, but... Discouragement is one of Satan's greatest tools. Heavenly Father has so many tools available to us. I'm going to share one of those tools with you.


A book was introduced to me by my friend Peggy:


"I Can't Believe Its Food Storage" By Crystal Godfrey


This is what it looks like:
http://www.amazon.com/Cant-Believe-Its-Food-Storage/dp/1935217178


Crystal gives step-by-step helps for getting started, Family Home Evening ideas on involving your families in the importance of self-reliance, recipes, her own "aha" moment when she finally "got it" - and so much more.


I have personally tried the carrot cake and it was AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment